SupportOne is committed to enhancing the quality of the lives of our clients. The very core of our structure speaks to primary goal which outlines as follows:
- Increase the number of functions involving family members
- Improve/increase community interaction opportunities, emphasizing opportunities that are important to the client
- Maintain our homes beyond licensing requirements
We offer a variety of volunteer programs including:
Download SupportOne’s Volunteer Application
- Family and Friends/Adopt a Client – You can volunteer your time to work directly with a SupportOne client or assist in providing important resources such as clothing, toiletries, bedding and other resources.
- House Hero/House Beautification Program – Lend your skills to help improve one of our residential homes through interior or exterior maintenance, improvement projects or lawn care and landscaping.
- “Day of Caring” Projects – Volunteer with family, friends or with co-workers on a team outing and help us improve our homes and the lives of the people we serve.
SupportOne also acquires volunteers through a successful partnership with Hands on Greater Richmond. HOGR connects individuals seeking volunteer opportunities with organizations like SupportOne.
Calendar of Events
Upcoming events co-hosted by SupportOne and Hands on Greater Richmond.
Events will be held in SupportOne, Conference Room on the following dates:
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7TH to JUNE 14TH WILLIAMBURG, VA.
- ACTIVITY NIGHT! Wednesday, June 14 | 6:30p-8:30p
Catholic Heart Work Camp
CATHOLIC HEART WORK CAMP
MONDAY, JUNE 26TH to THURSDAY, JUNE 29
LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED
THURSDAY, JUNE 29TH
11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, December 13 | 6:30p-8:30p
- Sunday, May 21 | 3:00p-5:00p
HANDS on GREATER RICHMOND SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2017
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
SUPPORTONE COFFERENCE ROOM
Events will be held at 300 Arboretum Place, Conference Room on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 12 | 6:30p-8:30p
- Wednesday, September 13 | 6:30p-8:30p
- Wednesday, October 11 | 6:30p-8:30p
- Sunday, August 20 | 3:00p-5:00p
- Sunday, November 19 | 3:00p-5:00p